Noa V2 3M Wingsurf
Welcome to the new wind-powered gliding era, that emphasized freedom of movement and simplicity; The Noa series.
The Noa V2 is a Wing designed for every rider wanting to feel a new sensation to wind sports. It’s a super lightweight structural inflated handheld wing that offers the sensation of liberty. It’s easy to learn and accessible, and compatible on water, land or snow with multiple sports like Paddleboard (SUP), Foil Board, Ski, Snowboard, Ice Skate, Rollerblade, Skateboard…comes in a compact bag and it can be carried everywhere. Attach the leash to your wrist and you go!
One strut design, inflatable dihedral LAB profile , superior light weight series
- LAB Factory construction
- Structural T-Frame; the rigid thick profile helps to maintain the structure for direct control without compromising flexibility.
- Teijin D2 canopy
- Inflation system; Two high volume standard valve connector, no head required
- Direct fusion control handles; comes with 2 velcros attached for sup paddle self-rescue
- Kevlar reinforcement; large protection on the wingtip and leading-edge, prevent from fraying and give a direct feeling
- Wrist safety leash; comes with every wing
wind range 18-45 knots